Would you Date a Bodybuilder?

Would you Date a Bodybuilder?

• Hell yeah
  • God no
  • Depends on if the steroids haven't shrunken his junk
  • As a guy only for protection in prison

Most Helpful Girl

• sure, but not like the guys in those pics. it's just too much. i think if he's able to balance his life we'll b just fine.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• Hell no, not attracted to that type of body.

• I'd never be with someone so obsessed with their looks that they start taking drugs.

• What if they have a growth problem?

• Then HGH. It's still a drug.
      And most of those pictures are bs.

• @Flex4Ever if I liked the guy then I wouldn't give a shit about his height

• Drugs are a deal killer for me. Also I love muscular men and I'd love working out with him but those guys are over the top!

• I'm not sure... I always associate bodybuilders with Baywatch and the 90s lol

• Were the baywatch guys bodybuilders are just fit guys. Like bodybuilders won't run or swim anywhere as cardio doesn't help you bulk up.

• gotcha... well that's sad. swimming is awesomesauce.

• No it's unattractive and I don't feel like getting crushed.

• Don't find that body type attractive in the slightest.

• Yeah Why not. But i dont want overly muscly.

• Nope. :( that's too much.

• Most Bodybuilders don't look like that. And most bodybuilders are nicer than you, so yes i would date them

• Hell yeah! YAHHH! yahhh! He could carry me around like his trophy wife!

• They can't carry anything those muscles are for show lol

• Ask a couple of bodybuilders to help you move house and you will see lol

• I have to bad they were taken or I would have made the mood.

• As long as he's not Hulk status muscly, and if it's a genuine passion of his and not some obsessive exhibition of vanity or trying to impress girls, then I'm all for it.

• Why not? Unless they use drugs.

• They are bodybuilders so they do

• Lol no! Most of them don't. Yeah of course those in the pics do, but it's not what body builders you met everyday look like

• Most of them do or have done or will do steroids lol

• I like a guy who does weights and is healthy but has to be natural.

• Not a bodybuilder

• Not one on steroids.

• Why the down vote?

• Well this was an ignorant post...

• You like those big guys with microscopic peckers yea?

• @Flex4Ever lmao. Yea ok.
      Bulked up muscle bound men are much bigger in proportion to their peckers so there you go.
      Body huge. Pecker small
      Cheers

• And do you ever look like a Dane.
      My buddy is Danish. Haha

• Only if they are not overly muscular, I don't like huge guys... by the way, I voted C ;)

• God no I've dated a few bodybuilders and lets just say they are not big where it matters lol. I like guys who stay in shape at the gym but not steroid freaks, yes if your a body builder then steroid abuse is part of it and if you dont your just a guy who lifts weights. Look at old pictures of Sean Connory he was a Mr Universe runner up and a fine specimen of a man a real man.

• Not all bodybuilders use steroids, so "if your a body builder then steroid abuse is part of it and if you dont your just a guy who lifts weights" is obviously not true.

• Tgats like saying not all fat people like cake

• Lmao never known a fattie that could say no to cake

What Guys Said 15

• This is why I don't use the term 'bodybuilder' on gag. Because most people outside of Fitness automatically go right to the steroid-infused-monsters like seen here.

You can be a body builder and aesthetically pleasing.. in fact why not everyone become a body builder in the literal sense of, someone who BUILDS their BODY to improve.

Most people just scoff at the steroid abusers and go back to their shitty lifestyle and food choices tho. Since that is a lot easier to do.

• Exactly. Fucking people are retarded and give bodybuilders a bad name. The kali muscle look is like <1% less of bodybuilders. Any guy who goes to the gym TO BUILD A PHYSIQUE is basically a bodybuilder...

• @archiz 💪👍😘😘 ya I think it's common sense to most people. Become fit, aesthetic, muscular with abs, but have balance in life. Some people just like to criticize fitness to justify their poor lifestyle to themselves. I see it happen all the time in the US unfortunately.

• Yeah but being clinicaly obese is acceptable while everywhere else people keep in shape

• Nope. I've dated model types and they both are the same shit.

Lead a high demand for self lifestyle. They need to eat every 3 t 4 hours, sleep on time and can't drink etc. To maintain their physique...

people who's never done it themselves or dated these types will not understand but only see the trophy and physcially attraction.
    Unless ur doing it, it's hard.

• They're simply boring and too into themselves. Don't make good lovers generally. Love is opposite of self

• Those are just steroid abusers...

• Well that's as sad as can be.
    1) Steroids don't make your penis smaller, just your balls.
    2) Not all bodybuilders use steroids, there are different levels of bodybuilding.
    3) "a little bitch," obviously not when you're a bodybuilder "who beats women" which is so far from the truth as can be, where the fuck did that come from?
    4) Older people and people with growth problems might get steroidal injections. Why is there nothing wrong with that, but when bodybuilders do it, they're; gross, cheaters, women-beaters, meatheads, no-brainers, roid-ragers and lots of other things.
    Very judgmental pictures. I don't like it.
    Rob Riches is a bodybuilder:
    www.xplosivegrowth.com/.../Rob-Riches1.jpg
    Jeff Seid is a bodybuilder:
    www.jeffseid.com/.../...7366021700_878901767_n.jpg
    Steve Cook is a bodybuilder:
    www.allmale.com/.../steve_cook_ryan_terry_0138.jpg

• I would date an athletic girl

• That's a big stereotype few bodybuilders actually use steroids and even fewer look like that, get your facts straight.

Source: I work in a gym and also belong to a bodybuilding gym I also talk to quite a few a week.

• God no. I would only like someone athletic

• They look kind of scary to me

• Nope, I am not about that life haha.

• not into muscular girls and it looks terrible on guys too

• Lady bodybuilder?

• Where da females at?

• The amount of B votes from girls is fukin disgusting. Bodybuilder = someone who's building a body, a physique. They choose their limit. IT doesn't have to be HUGE.

• 80% of chicks say no while another 10% say yes but worry about dick shrinkage lol

• Imagine how tight a female body builders pussy can be? Clamping down on your cock?
    What girl would date the above? Little peckers

• Only a female body bulider ;)