- Hell yeah11% (5)27% (11)18% (16)Vote
- God no81% (38)63% (26)73% (64)Vote
- Depends on if the steroids haven't shrunken his junk8% (4)0% (0)5% (4)Vote
- As a guy only for protection in prison0% (0)10% (4)4% (4)Vote
sure, but not like the guys in those pics. it's just too much. i think if he's able to balance his life we'll b just fine.
Drugs are a deal killer for me. Also I love muscular men and I'd love working out with him but those guys are over the top!
No it's unattractive and I don't feel like getting crushed.
Don't find that body type attractive in the slightest.
Yeah Why not. But i dont want overly muscly.
Nope. :( that's too much.
Most Bodybuilders don't look like that. And most bodybuilders are nicer than you, so yes i would date them
As long as he's not Hulk status muscly, and if it's a genuine passion of his and not some obsessive exhibition of vanity or trying to impress girls, then I'm all for it.
Only if they are not overly muscular, I don't like huge guys... by the way, I voted C ;)
God no I've dated a few bodybuilders and lets just say they are not big where it matters lol. I like guys who stay in shape at the gym but not steroid freaks, yes if your a body builder then steroid abuse is part of it and if you dont your just a guy who lifts weights. Look at old pictures of Sean Connory he was a Mr Universe runner up and a fine specimen of a man a real man.
This is why I don't use the term 'bodybuilder' on gag. Because most people outside of Fitness automatically go right to the steroid-infused-monsters like seen here.
You can be a body builder and aesthetically pleasing.. in fact why not everyone become a body builder in the literal sense of, someone who BUILDS their BODY to improve.
Most people just scoff at the steroid abusers and go back to their shitty lifestyle and food choices tho. Since that is a lot easier to do.
Nope. I've dated model types and they both are the same shit.
Lead a high demand for self lifestyle. They need to eat every 3 t 4 hours, sleep on time and can't drink etc. To maintain their physique...
people who's never done it themselves or dated these types will not understand but only see the trophy and physcially attraction.
Unless ur doing it, it's hard.
Well that's as sad as can be.
1) Steroids don't make your penis smaller, just your balls.
2) Not all bodybuilders use steroids, there are different levels of bodybuilding.
3) "a little bitch," obviously not when you're a bodybuilder "who beats women" which is so far from the truth as can be, where the fuck did that come from?
4) Older people and people with growth problems might get steroidal injections. Why is there nothing wrong with that, but when bodybuilders do it, they're; gross, cheaters, women-beaters, meatheads, no-brainers, roid-ragers and lots of other things.
Very judgmental pictures. I don't like it.
Rob Riches is a bodybuilder:
Jeff Seid is a bodybuilder:
Steve Cook is a bodybuilder:
I would date an athletic girl
That's a big stereotype few bodybuilders actually use steroids and even fewer look like that, get your facts straight.
Source: I work in a gym and also belong to a bodybuilding gym I also talk to quite a few a week.
God no. I would only like someone athletic
They look kind of scary to me
Nope, I am not about that life haha.
not into muscular girls and it looks terrible on guys too
The amount of B votes from girls is fukin disgusting. Bodybuilder = someone who's building a body, a physique. They choose their limit. IT doesn't have to be HUGE.
Imagine how tight a female body builders pussy can be? Clamping down on your cock?
What girl would date the above? Little peckers
Only a female body bulider ;)