I'm anxious & he is getting distant?

I am a very anxious person and am worried that he is getting distant and doesn't want me like he used to.

We live 2hrs away now & are using text as a primary medium

We text during the day most days (not all day, just an hr or 2) & every night.
He relies to all messages I send pretty much & will start conversations too (although seems to be less now).

I wanted to see if he would talk tonight but now it's late & he still hasn't messaged me

What Guys Said 1

• He's losing/lost interest in you. I mean be serious here, you live two hours away and all you do is text? Why would a guy want to be in an arrangement like this when he can go and a woman closer to him and who he can see in person on a regular basis?

What Girls Said 1

• LDR is One of the Hardest to have and to Uphold of Any, @Pinkicedkks and although I feel that '2 hours away now' is a stone's throw, He may Feel... Distant in more ways than one.
    You both need to talk about what is going on her, dear. Texting is not the answer with a problem that you both need to get on the same page with.
    He may be losing interest because he is so discouraged and perhaps, with More Encouragement from You and the both of you together as a term in partnership, you can put your heads Together and make This... Better.
    Talking more on the cell (Even once or twice a week) than pressing a button is also far more beneficial. And Skype is also a good friend in the end.
    Good luck. xx