Good place to look for serious guys?

I'm a pretty quiet girl who doesn't tend to hit the bars on the weekend. Usually I go to work, the gym, and other daytime activities (parks, etc). I've had a pretty tough time meeting guys. I tried tinder but a lot of guys are there for just hook ups. I've been pretty independent up to this time in my life. I'm ready for a relationship. Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm afraid that there's no right answer for this question. You can meet them anywhere and it can happen faster than you imagine.

What Guys Said 15

• You know amazingly, every relationship that has started for me in the past occurred with i wasn't looking rather it was me doing things i enjoyed with friends.

Advice: Keep doing things you enjoy and hanging out with like-minded people. "Cool people" attract people of the same. I can't say to give up on online dating sites but i'd say just use that to supplement your search. I am sure you as many of us have heard success stories.

Keep it fun! if you're frustrated, take a break from it.

• ''I'm ready for relationship'', it tells me you may be feeling lack of attentions and love. Most guys will not be ready for relationship straight away, and honestly love needs time to be developed, usually 3 months is adequate to completely understanding a person. You're right guys are sexual creatures we instantly pretty much thinking about sex, how many kids we're going to have life once we met the opposite sex.

• I have the same issue with meeting girls too. And I tried Tinder and POF too, no luck either. And here is your problem, your looking. I just recently had the same problem, I kept looking for a girl and rejection happened a lot. Im ready myself, but you have to let things happen, there is a reason for everything. It will happen, if you have dreams and aspirations, go for them first.

• Good luck. As someone already said ''there is not right answer to this''. I despise bars myself.

• To lighten the mood. Leave the gym, ready your pokeballs / nets/ snares/ dart guns. And approach the tall grass or nearest sidewalk. Spot your prey then, capture them with a potato sack and they can be your captive prince in the tower.

Or simply search for shared interest first aka a place where you meet people with similar hobbies and etc and work from there. As relationships can just happen. Try to look for friends whom you can potentially promote

• You can try GaG too 😷

• Start looking for guys in places you like to go or doing activities you like. There are also specific dating sites you can use if your looking for someone into a specific activity.

• They're everywhere, all around you
    even in those bars :p

• I'd say church or through friends. I'm still waiting for a serious relationship though.

• Tinder is useless indeed. Climbing gym? Still, there's no place in particular to find such.

• google on youtube , why so serious

• Pof. But again , a lot want to fuck. Weeding out guys is no dif then out any other place.

• in your working environment? through friends? in libraries? book exchange nights? seminars?

• you must be so dispersed to ask this

• GIVE UP AND MOVE TO DA FUCK BOY CIT-AYYYY

What Girls Said 3

• well it can be at any place... even online

• I say join activites where guys will be there.

• try meetup. com to meet guys (and make new friends in general) with the same interests in your area.

• lol at someone giving me a downvote. it's actually a great way to meet people/guys that font need to be drunk or are jusy looking to get laid.