Am I wrong for preferring white men?

Okay so in the dating game we all. Have our preference for different types of things.. height, weight, hair color etc, but Im noticing that I prefer white men over black men and I'm not saying that black guys aren't attractive to me because they are but, I think I'd rather be with a white guy.. Andi know it sounds bad that I have a skin color preference but I can't help it and I'm not racists against my own ethnicity. But I hate to sound so shallow. I've talked to, went out, liked black guys my whole highschool years but now it seems like only white guys seem to catch my eye and its like when it comes to dating black guys are invisible to me.. am I wrong? I love my race and my people I just want something different I've never dated a white guy before

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with that. Personally, I really don't care if girls prefer any race. I just care about girl right front of me. Go for it ;)

What Guys Said 5

• It's not wrong, it's just your preference, just what you like. There's no right or wrong when it comes to preferences.

• Everyone has preferences. That's not wrong or bad, it's just what you find to be appealing.

• Nothing wrong in it. It's just a personal preference 😊

• No... not at all! I've always found white women to be INFINITELY more attractive than black women! They are truly the most aesthetically pleasing women on the planet! :-)

• That's great! 😊☺

• Nothing wrong in having preferences, as long as you're not turning down people just because they're of a difference color. That's why they're called PREFERENCES... you like a certain thing very much but, you can see yourself with others

What Girls Said 3

• Well as long as it's a preference rather than a requirement I don't see any issues.

• no. and these questions are getting annoying.

• Why answer them then? Lol😂😂

• Not really. I'm black but find white guys more attractive and my boyfriend is white. I find men of all races attractive but I prefer white men. I don't think it's wrong.

• Cool! Wish I had a boyfriend :o