Thoughts on Indian girls?

i'm South Asian and i think they are the most beautiful in the world in the West white men love them and in the caribbean etc black guys go for them i think they r the most beautiful

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean... I don't know, in terms of looks, I'd say we're like any other race. Some breathtaking, some pretty, most average. Since each race has got their unique features, I'd say we are known for nice eyes and hair. In the West, it's worth noting a lot of South Asian girls may not work extra on appearance and focus on her studies instead. But there are a good number who do and look great.

Most Helpful Guy

• "West white men love them and in the caribbean etc black guys go for them"

That's not at all true, it's quite the opposite.

What Girls Said 1

• In the west white men love them? Lol clearly you haven't heard the things the men here say but okay 😂😂

• Because GAG represents all men in the West...

• No because every guy I've ever known has said Indian girls are nasty. That they have bird noses and mustaches and are hairy as hell. The Indian girls here never have boyfriends because literally no guy wants them.

What Guys Said 6

• "in the West white men love them and in the caribbean etc black guys go for them"

What? You just said you are south Asian, and now you're talking about white and black guys. Anyway I've met a couple of Indian girls who I thought were kinda attractive, over all though Indian girls are not my thing.

• I think the most beautiful girls in the world are latino women, But since they are brown, and Indians are also brown people, I get what you might be trying to say.

• Yea I think you have a point. When it comes to beauty discussion, people mostly just talk about the races that look more distinctly different from one another... east Asians, white, black, and latinos since latinos are the largest minority for brown people. Don't really hear much about middle easterners, mediterraneans, native americans, indians. Plus culture clash affects the dating pool too.

• I don't know about that, a lot of them have pudgy cheeks and big noses.

• some are okay I guess but not really my thing

• Yes Indian women are my favorites along with Mexican women. It's a good job they both share the same ancestry then isn't it?

• I know some hot ones! I'm a foot and leg guy! Indian and Pakistani really know how to accentuate sexy feet and toes!!!