Could he ever love me back?

A guy i really like loves a girl who is dating his cousin. He knows he can never date her because it would create chaos, but he still loves her. He would do anth for her. He has loved her for 4 years, but she doesn't feel the same way. He knows I like him, but I keep denying it because I know it wouldn't change anth. I don't know what to do. Will he ever live me back? Could he? It kills me every single day seing him wasting his time on a girl who os not even worth it, who uses him and takes his love for granted when I am right here. So do I have at least a small chance, or do I just move on?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Try talking to him about it. Tell him how you feel and about you noticing his one side infatuation for his cousin's girlfriend. if it doesn't work out then the best thing to do is to move on.

• He knows how I feel, and I can't talk to him about his love to his cousin's girlfriend because I am not supposed to know about that.