How to know that the guy is a douche bag on tinder?

Guys help me. I need your advice and insights about tinder. Should I loose hope to find a nice guy on tinder? Or is there any dating apps that you can recommend me to find a mature and decent guy. Thank you in advance!

Most Helpful Guy

• From what I've heard tinder is mostly people that are looking for casual sex. I would try one like match. com or okcupid

• Ok thank you so much. So i think I should delete my tinder account now. :)

• I recommend trying those top sites out for a bit. They can be challenging to find love on too but I bet they are a more efficient use of your effort. You're welcome. I hope you find a great guy :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously? MOST guys on tinder are douche bags. Tinder isn't a place you go for serious relationships, it's for hooking up.

If you want to find a mature and decent guy, try a REAL dating website (you usually have to pay) like eHarmony... OR, start joining lots of local events/activites/volunteer so you can meet lots of people.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Easy, he's on tinder. 😐