Is it over for good or is there hope? HELP?

Okay so my boyfriend broke up/break with me on Sunday. We had our 1 year anniversary last week. We were fine up until Saturday and he started acting funny. The texts came up to a hault. He told me he loved me twice in text but was really short with me. Then on Sunday when I came back home from visiting my parents we met up at his moms and he said I can t do this right now but it didn t sound like him. He said he was very stressed this semester and need to focus on school. He s been on edge these past two weeks. He kept pushing me off of him and he sounded impulsive almost. He told me he still cares about me and he then said he just needs some time and he needs to think. He hugged me and kissed me on the forehead and kept saying I was going to be okay and then said I ll see you soon and walked out the door. 4 days went by and He finally got back to me and said he will drive to my apartment on Friday to meet up. Do you think he's gonna try and work it out or make it a clean break? I don't know what to expect today and I am nervous

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He could end up doing either. As for what you should expect, I always think it's best to expect the worst.

More often than not, boys have been toying with the idea for a while before they actually speak up. It's not like this idea to take some time apart hit him out of nowhere, it was probably in the back of his mind for a while. Now I'd imagine he's going to see how well he feels without you in his life. If the feelings he had before about how your relationship has reached the end was legitimate.

• I've been through a similar situation before, and with finals around the corner if he's not doing well with his classes he may be stressing about that and worried about neglecting you and focusing more on his school work, hence the break up. As long as you don't push the issue I don't think he'll just walk away, give him the time and space to be able to do what he needs to do.