If a guy asks for selfies?

So me and this guy have known each other for about 3 months and about a month ago we swapped numbers and have not stopped talking since. About 2 weeks ago he sent me a selfie of him in his flat. So I sent one of me in my studio. Then we seen each other about 2 days later then the day after he sent me one of him stood in his bedroom. So I sent him one of me in my lounge. When he got the last one he said 'Any more pics of you?' and then sent me one of him when he was with his family. Why does he keep asking for selfies? Is this normal? He's lovely and would never send anything explicit

What Guys Said 1

• There are two possibilities.

The first is that he genuinely wants pics of you. He may be hoping that it will lead to romance.

The second is that he's trying to lull you into a false sense of security so eventually you will be persuaded to send him explicit pics.

I know the second option sound far fetched, but I'm sure it happens. Just stay one jump ahead and be very careful

What Girls Said 1

• I mean unless he's a picture collector, for some reason I hate it when people ask for more pictures than I give it's just like "why". Chances of me sending random ones are higher then when people ask haha. Maybe I'm just stubborn