Contact has slowed after seven weeks of dating?

I have been dating this guy for about seven weeks and in the past two weeks his side of communication has severly slowed down. I initiate most of the texts and also when we go out. He never cancels and always is down to go out but I feel like he is losing interest. Sidenote, he is super busy at work and also works at a second job on the weekend so I think he is stressed, but still. What should I do? Last I saw him was five days ago and we have no future plans right now, we have barely spoken this week. Should I give him space or send a text in a few days?

What Guys Said 1

• He doesn't have the time to date you, he works two jobs over seven days a week. Take the hint and find someone who has time on their hands.

• wouldn't that be something you decide to even take me on 1 or 2 dates- not seven weeks worth of dates?

• Don't ask me that question, ask him that question.

What Girls Said 1

• A guy who isn't doing everything in his power to reach out to you, is not interested and treating you like an option instead of a priority.

Think about it. If he's crazy about you, why isn't he making time for you? Why would he risk letting another guy take his place? Is anyone really too busy, that they can't even send someone they are crazy about a 2 second text just to say they've been thinking about you?

When my husband and I were dating, he was mostly in Afghanistan... and he still managed to text me good morning and good night EVERY DAY. He was never too busy getting blown up by IED's (3 actually) to reach out and tell me he cares. Pretty sure this guy has zero excuse.

Leave him and find yourself a real man who treats you like a queen!