How can you tell if he wants to kiss you on the lips?

We are both in year9, we have been going out for a month now, and we hold hands etcetc, he's started kissing me on the cheek, head, but we haven't kissed on the lips yet, how can I tell wether he wants or is trying to? He's also started to lean his face against mine and get as close as possible

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• He'll try and get really close. Sitting really close and putting his head close to yours when you talk, start talking lower, get "bedroom eyes" (😏), keep glancing at your mouth, keep leaning closer and closer. Maybe smile once he knows you know he wants to kiss you and finally lean in all the way and do it. (All the while you're leaning in just as slow as he is (if you also want it))

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Well you have all the signs.. what else do you want? a sign on his forehead saying "i want to kiss you"? he's already Kissed you on cheek... what do you think is next?
    next time, you grab him by both cheeks and plant a huge one on him... and see if that doesn't start an endless string of lip kissing.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he is getting close to you, lightly bites his lower lip and looks at your lips while you're taking

0|0
    0|0
  • We always want to kiss girls on the lips but we take it slow by kissing her cheek so she doesn't get scared off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if you stop and stare into each other's eyes might be the moment. But you're young so just enjoy where you're at and it will happen in time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Is he looking at your lips? Are you looking at his lips?

0|0
    0|0
  • He looks at your lips. And if you want him to kiss you, basically just stare at them then make eye contact. Works like a charm. Comes naturally once you've done it a while.

0|0
    0|0