To Ask or Not To Ask?

Introverted boyfriend said that he's not doing anything today because they are slow where he works at. He didn't ask me if I wanted to do something that night, even though he's had a pretty calm day (In general, we see other once a week on the weekends). From what I've read, a lot of introverted guys WANT you to take the initiative:

Should I:

A) Ask him if he wants to spend time together tonight, or at least sometime this weekend?

B) Wait for him to approach me with the question?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• A) Ask him if he wants to spend time together tonight, or at least sometime this weekend?

That's stupid to wait for him since who knows how long you will be waiting. Ask him yourself and get things started. :)

• Lol. That's true. Guys can be pretty dense. We've been dating for a couple months now, so we have had quite a few dates. I'll ask and see what he says.

• Let's hope. He's kinda hot and cold. But maybe he wants me to initiate more. Haha

• good luck ^^

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Always ask him first!

• I sense a little Shakespeare in this.