Guys, Are guys more intimidated to make a move on attractive women?

I'm just wondering if guys are less likely to make a move on a female they view "out of their league." Or if they don't have experience with females. I'm asking because I introduced myself to this guy, a few weeks ago & it's going very slow. We haven't moved past friends and he isn't "all over me" like I'm used to with guys. Which is fine! But it makes me question his interest level. we are 20, and I know he doesn't have much female experience... And my friend thinks he hasn't made a move because I'm really attractive and since he's more quiet and little (short & thin) that he doesn't know how.. But I mean.. I feel like he must know I'm into him so why wouldn't he jump on it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its like we dont even stand a chance so why risk the humiliation? We rather not kill our ego than approaching her >.> it hurts like a mudda facken mofo

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Shy guys are afraid to approach. I was shy when I was like 17, so I definitely remember the other side. But now I can approach anyone I find attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have no issue approaching any woman

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of guys won't out of a fear of being rejected. I say fortune favors the bold!

0|0
    0|0