How to reply when someone you're dating texts you in a way someone would to a fuck buddy?

Been dating this guy coming up to 2 months he's been lovely and said how much he's into me, told his parents about me said we won't get with other people, said we're dating (going on dates way is all). He's drunk on a night out and just texted saying 'wanna get high and bang next weekend?' And it's really pissed me off there's no thought and I don't want to be treated like a fuck buddy but equally I really like him and think it could go somewhere.

Should I reply something sarcastic like wow how romantic or how inviting?

Most Helpful Guy

• When in doubt, use sarcasm !! Haha

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I would have called him on hos shit! Just tell him!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• My ex did this before too and I always said 'how romantic' back and he stopped lol. Sarcasm is the way to go.

• No, don't reply back like that if you don't like it. That will just make him thing you are cool with it.

• I wouldn't put too much into it cuz he's drunk he doesn't really know what he's saying. So I would just wait till he sobers up then just talk to him about it