Is it a turn-on for guys when girls are being feisty/sassy?

I met a guy briefly in class as part of a group project. Immediately off the bat I started being a little feisty with the guy (for real reason, just my personality). Another guy in the group started laughing and kept saying "I just love this." So, did he just like it because he found it funny or is it possible that it's a turn-on? Because he was smiling at me the whole time.

Most Helpful Guy

• In flirting? Yeeesss😍
    Trying to have a serious conversation? Nooo

• This. If we're flirting, it's awesome, as long as you're not stopping us from flirting with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah you might have arosue him haahh! Is that what you wanted?

What Guys Said 4

• I think some guys like it when a girl is a little feisty if it comes across as a bit humorous, comfortable and confident. I've seen some that get combative and there is no good in that, feisty yes, combative no.

• Depends. If it's impossible to reason with you, then it's definitely unattractive. But if you're just showing some character, it's ok. I wouldn't say a turn on.

• it's a turn on for me... i love them...

• No way to tell. Could be anything.

What Girls Said 0