Where's a Good place to go on a first date?

I wanna take my Girlfriend out on a first date (long story) but I don't know where to take her any suggestions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Take her for a walk and a pinici outside.

What Girls Said 4

• the first place you guys met or somewhere you guys have talking about lately.

• Coffee shop.

• Steak place

• The park is a great place (depending on the weather), it gives a chance for a good chat and walk.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the girl and her personality. If she is the type that is very romantic, then she probably would love the whole dinner and a movie thing. If she is a little crazy, then do something to mix it up. For example, I'm married now, but when I met my wife we just went to a restaurant and sat outside so that we could talk. She is very traditional, and wanted to be some where we could actually talk to each other and get to know each other, which basically ruled out going to the movies. Before I got married, I have done many things for first dates, depending on personality. Water parks, go karts, movies, dancing, karaoke (even though i'm the worst singer ever, I made her laugh and that's all that matters is you both have fun), mini golf, etc. All it comes down to is her personality, and how you spend that time together. First dates are were she will decide what happens next. It's all about making her comfortable with you, and making her happy and filled with laughter. She will remember those moments forever. Treat her the way she deserves to be treated, and she will always remember that day. Even though my first date with my wife wasn't filled with a lot of excitement, To this day we remember everything about that night, where we parked, where we sat in the car for hours just talking to each other. Memories last a lifetime.

• If you met her online, coffee date is the best place to go. It's because if something didn't go smoothly, chemistry between both of u wasn't there. Then it's easy for both of u to leave. Otherwise, any places without extravagant is good to go.

• Do you know what she likes?

• Bowling hall.