Dated many girls in the past, found one I like but she's only 18?

I'm 25, i found this cute Swedesh blonde girl, went out with her. Then found out she was 18, ummm I don't know what to think because she is really cool & very down to earth & i like her but I don't know what to do now... should i continue to date her or forget it?
by the way i haven't even kissed her or anything only hugs so far

• Yes - continue to date her and see where it goes
  • No - don't continue to date her she's too young
  • Or - be friends with benefits or f*ckbuddies / nsa fun and just enjoy the moment + don't get het pregnant

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• What's wrong with that? it's not even that big a difference, and you felt she was cool before knowing her age anyways. I don't see a problem.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's really up to you my friend- but she's just beginning life. At 18, she's going to want to have plenty of experiences and she's too young to settle down even in a few years. In five years you'll be 30 and ready to be married while she will still be trying to enjoy her youth. Sounds kind of strange that you would want to be in a serious relationship with someone so unprepared.

• True true ugggh I don't know what to do...

• Nobody has a definite age they marry, Following your logic, the girl would then be 23 when he is 30, I know women who marry at that age as well, so if that's what everyone wanted then I don't see the problem. It's not uncommon for women to want to marry earlier than men so it actually could work out advantages.

• @nakedalligator hmmmmm i never thought of it like that, maybe there is hope then :) thanks man

What Guys Said 3

• Just a hug? U wouldn't be wasting so much time thinking about it even you just have gone for the first date's kiss right away.

• True but she not like most girls. She seems a bit reserved or something. I don't know im still trying to figure her out

• move on lol. plenty of fishes

• Hmm well if she is mature about it, go for it dude:) If you see yourself having a future here, pursue it non-stop. Then again you can always let her go and cast again

• (Shaking my head) This is what happens when feminist put in place laws, and try to shame men for doing what is naturally biologically in their best interest. i. e. to date young women.

Dude don't fall for these ad campaigns by the media trying to brainwash young men into believing that cougars (older women past their prime) are more attractive than young girls.