Is this really sad?

Ok I know I complain on here a lot about my dating life but I recently was talking to this girl on pof she rejected me to date a girl like how do I not get down about something like this

Most Helpful Girl

• that's not "so" sad... of course it might feel awful... but it's not that awful...

My 3 pets died in a matter of months one after another... that's truly sad... the last one died early this morning :[[[[[[ devastating... and I now it's different situation than yours, but really yours is not sad.. it's just a bad experience.. and while it can be somewhat depressing just keep trying... you'll find someone worth your time eventually...

What Girls Said 2

• Just don't care ! The problems is you care to much!

• You shouldn't some girls rather date a girl because they feel more comfortable with them. It helps with avoiding getting hurt by a guy again. I have a few friends who say they are lesbians so I ask lots of questions.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe she's bi or a lesbian? POF is trash anyway. Get off that site.

• Ok buy I got rejected for another girl I guess it wouldn't be a big deal if it was a guy but come on now a girl it's really demeaning

• Girls can't be attracted to other girls? Why does her gender matter? You see girls as lower than men?