What is your definition hot and cold behavior? give us an example?

Most Helpful Guy

• She met me, happily engaging conversation. Got her number, call her. two days later, ''I'm sorry, im busy... i will get back to you 2 weeks back.'' *2 weeks have gone by*, no news from her...

Most Helpful Girl

• My definition is basically someone liking you one minute and not the next. For example, say you think you really hit it off with someone. You two are having a great conversation about cats and you think that they are totally into you. But the next day that same person either ignores you, doesn't talk to you, cuts the conversation short, or pretends that you don't exist. That's my personal definition of hot and cold behavior.

What Guys Said 2

• Cold behavior: I shiver, tense up, get into fetal position as it is warmer that way. I might shake. Speach become slurred.

Hot behavior: I sweat a lot. I remove clothing. My system slows down so I get kind of drowsy. I lose patience easily, get a bad temper.

There, you have it. Strange question really...

• cold behavior, is basically not caring I think

What Girls Said 1

• Hot- Caring
    Cold- Doesn't give a fuck (that's me pretty much lol)