Girls, I have a phobia of girls with hairy arms. How can I ask the girl I've been dating to shave her arms in the nice way?

I don't want to offend her but dang she needs to shave her arms lol. Eww. Thank God she shaves the rest of her body. Hair just turns me off and creeps me out. I'm weird like that.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• mm that's complicated :/

• Yeah I'd figured i ask you girls because you know best. ..

• I honestly think this might work you are a genius! Thank you! :)

• thank you :)

What Girls Said 6

• Ouch, shaving would cause her arm hairs to be prickly and tough.

If you can't accept her hairy arms, then don't date her. Don't make her feel bad or self-conscious about something natural.

• leave her because she shouldn't have to change to please you no offense. Please find a girl that already has this issue taken care of.

• Yeah... maybe im the only guy that thinks this I don't know but all i know is I've never heard a guy desire a hairy legged or armed woman... like ooooh look at those hairy arms omg thats soo sexy... never heard that genuinely at least

• well I don't but I don't mind!

• You shave the rest of your body so would you mind shaving your arms also? It would really mean a lot to me... (In the sweetest tone possible)

I frankly wouldn't care mines aren't super hairy but I shave it anyway the only place that I like hair is on my head.

• Hair is naturally occurring why is it such a big deal that someone has hair this is sophia loren as you can see she has yet to shave her arms and if you dont think she is beautiful you are either blind or have and IQ of -5,000
    cdn.viralwomen.com/.../...a8d8c94.jpg_resized_.jpg

• Gross! I hate hair. Yuck! That's like having sex with an ape or something hahaa eww!!! But yeah if she she shaved she be sexy. She looks pretty though. Good potential

• no i am perfectly content but whatever you say that makes you happy princess.

• Awww thanks booboo :*

• Are... you serious?

• Very serious. Phobia to the MAX lol like i can't stop thinking about it kinda thing. Its just like if a sexy woman had thick hairy legs! HELL NO

• Just tell her u have a phobia if she's cool she will understand

• I wish it was that easy but i got a feeling it might hurt her feelings. And i dont want to feel like the assh0le if you know what i mean

• Yeah I get it I would just say tell her and explain that it makes you uncomfortable even if she's the hottest women alive. Personally hair on arms should be shaved anyway😂

• Thank God you agree! It's kinda like leg hair on girls eww. Samething kinda... in my opinion at least