Have you ever cheated?

Have you ever cheted? Was it easy? Did you regret it? Did you think twice before even though you decided to do it?

HOW IN HELL CAN PEOPLE EVEN CHEAT? I can't even get a high five from a guy or get one guy to kiss me let alone two xD

But the point is, what was your motivation? Do you believe it was justified? How did you feel about it? Or just say if you've done it before or not...

• Yes, I have cheated before.
  • No, I haven't cheated before.
  • No, I haven't cheated before but I thought of it.
It's refreshing to know the majority haven't cheated haha

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather stay single than card a sign round my neck saying cheater. Even if no one else knew, I would know, and my brain couldn't cope with that.

What Guys Said 29

• No. I have never cheated anyone.

• No I haven't. There are plenty of people out there like myself who know what they want in life and we know cheating is not the way to get it.

I hope you don't mind my asking but I found the second part of this question most interesting. Why can't you get a guy to kiss you? are you single? have you never been kissed by a guy?

Why won't they high five you? that's messed up! That is the universal signal for "HELL YEAH!"

• It's just a funny way of saying I'm not good with guys at all haha although I already had relationships before. The main question is what drives people to cheat, because I can't imagine myself doing it, I never did before and it doesn't make sense in my head.

• ""HOW IN HELL CAN PEOPLE EVEN CHEAT? I can't even get a high five from a guy or get one guy to kiss me let alone two xD""

Yes, finding a second alternative is indeed the most difficult element to get cheating done. It's already difficult to find ONE suitable partner (who might apparently seem perfect in every way except their lack of inclination to be physically connected with you as well); obviously it's equally difficult to find a SECOND one. Especially if you're still torn about whether you should stay or find someone else.

Lucky bastards having all those options at their disposal, hah. I know a cheater, I used to say what a terrible thing to do that was, but then I heard their side of the story and it makes perfect sense what they did and why.

• No I have never cheated. Women are not attracted to me in that way to start with so I can't even get one girlfriend. That is what an ugly male gets.

• Have you ever cheted? Yes I have quite a few times (I'm Mono now though)

Was it easy? Sure, I just picked up a girl at the bar

Did you regret it? I regret how it made the girl I was with feel.

Did you think twice before even though you decided to do it? No, not at all

HOW IN HELL CAN PEOPLE EVEN CHEAT? You just find someone who is interested, and do it.

But the point is, what was your motivation? Sex

Do you believe it was justified? Probably not

How did you feel about it? I had a series of relationships going on at the same time, most knew about my wife and I suppose just didn't care. I'm still close with most of those women.

I also spent a bunch of time in various open relationships that included multiples etc.

I'm glad I'm with my current, I had my fun and have settled down now.

• i've neer cheated

• No I've never been cheated n hope no one can...

• Nope, worst thing one can do next to striking a women

• I've never cheated before. I have way too much empathy, dedication, and integrity to cheat.

• Honestly no I haven't, I feel that many that do cheat do so because their relationship is on the rocks and the person is AFRAID to be single, before pursuing other interests.

• no, I haven't cheated and never will. should I ever be tempted because our relationship sucks then I'll break up first

• Never have cheated never will :) have a nice day

• I didn't do it, but I can understand why. My saying is, "it's you responsibility to be faithful to you SO, but it's your SO's responsibility to give you a reason to."
    Logically, if you looking outside, something must be going wrong inside.

• If someone has, it can also mean they will with u.

Hose who cheat rather than leave are selfish... root issue that break relationships are selfishness and insecurities.

Don't ignore someone who's done it before. Their morals are very weak.

• Nope I am a good boy.

• You will find that when you with someone, you all of a sudden get likes from other people. Be single and there is nothing. Be with someone and all of a sudden Cupid starts actually aiming right at the people around you. Fucked up.

• Never. I wouldn't, either. If I really wanted to date someone else when in a relationship, I'd break up with my current girlfriend. It's better that way.

• I wouldn't think of it. When I tell someone that I love them, I sign a verbal contact that I will be loyal to you and only you. I know how it feels to be cheated on so I wouldn't make someone feel that way

• Never. Will never cheat.

• Never been in an relationship... even if I would've, then too I won't cheat

• Sure I've cheated in a card game.

• No I haven't. I have been cheated upon.

• Yes with my left hand.

• no but my stepdad cheated on my mom and now the marriage is about to collapse after two years

• Twice, but girls often cheat with me. Not nice.

• cheating is woman's business.

• I have a hard time getting a girlfriend

• I've cheated. It was because my girlfriend lived in the city and I couldn't see her very often and I tried everything to give us the opportunity to have sexual experiences but she doesn't like to send pics and she doesn't like doing stuff over Skype that much and I don't like making her do stuff she doesn't want. But even when we are together in a room alone we don't really do that much.

I love her, but I went from having sex all the time to someone who hasn't even had his dick sucked on the past 4 months. So I started getting numbers and getting my dick sucked from girls on the side. Am an asshole? I'm not really sure. I just can't psychologically handle it anymore but what made me cheat was the lack of sex.

I wish I didn't feel llike I had to do it. I wish she would put out more, but I also wish I could just control my urges better. I love her and she would never do this to me but I don't know what else to do.

• I hope she finds out and dumps you, if she doesn't know already and you have already broken up.
      That's a disgusting thing to do to someone.
      Don't you realize how much that would hurt her finding out?
      There's no excuse for cheating. You need to talk to her, and open up to her, and find a solution rather than what you're doing.

And you don't love her if you are sleeping with other women.

• @Mekkalyn I actually ended up breaking up with her. I told her that I was no good for her. It still didn't feel right, nothing feels right.

• Maybe you should change your preferences then shawty.

What Girls Said 12

• I have never cheated and i NEVER will ! And im thinking about the dame thing.. HOW THE HELL CAN ANYONE CHEAT 😆

• Only been in one serious relationship and I never cheated on him. I find cheating disgusting and it's hard to imagine any decent person doing something like that. I could never forgive myself if I cheated on someone, probably would forbid myself from getting in any relationships in the future cause I'd feel like I don't deserve a man. Also, my ex cheated on me, so I am VERY aware of how much it hurts to be betrayed by the person you trust the most. It really saddens me that cheating is such a common thing. :/

• No I've never cheated and don't intend to either.

• I have cheated. It was easy. No, i did not regret it. Nope, i did not think twice before I decided to do it.

Motivation: bc i was bored with my now ex boyfriend (thank god)

Actually thinking about it again i wasn't actually cheating cause fro my side we were already broken up but not from his side. He still wants to be with me and i dont. Told him at least 3 times i wanted a break up but everytime i do that he grabs a knive and threatened to kill himself. So I don't know. Does that count as cheating?

• Well... that's an interesting relationship to have been in. I bet you have plenty of stories to tell

• Yea if someone ask me this kind of question I usually give them the reason behind itโ˜๐Ÿผ๏ธ

Ahh thats a relief cause that dude still calls me a cheater until now. 3 years after we broke up.๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

@Mekkalyn

• I wouldn't really consider the opinion of a person who threatens to kill himself to prevent you from leaving him.

• No, I haven't cheated before. I mean not physical, or mentally or emotionally. NEVER EVER WILL!

• I've made out with someone while in a relationship. I wanted to fuck him, but decided making out was as far as I wanted to go with him. It felt great to during the act, but later I felt bad. I had known it was the end of my relationship. The guy I was with was sweet and caring, but a dead beat that los my interest months prior. It was probably the best mistake I've made. I have no desires for anyone except for the man I am with now. I will not be cheating on him.

• Never have, never will.

• Nope never cheated , but has been cheated on. No big deal.

• No, never.

• Well i have been cheated on and is awful so dint do it

• Cheating is not a mistake. It is a choice!

• Yes
    Combination of insecurity and selfishness at the time
    I guess I had a lot of growing up to do
    I definitely regret it