I can't do this anymore. I don't feel loved. nobody wants to date me?

I don't feel loved. nobody wants to date me.

it's making me depressed

Most Helpful Girl

• u need to remember that other people's opinions of u shouldn't define how appealing u r as a person. that's SO dangerous.
    u gotta help yourself get into a mindset where u know u can survive just fine without a relationship, and that being in one is a privilege more than a necessity.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel the same way brother, having been cheated on once physically admittedly she told me but it had been going on two weeks prior to her breaking up with me she'd been sleeping with her ex again and then been cheated on by another who i guess we hadn't been dating long but she was always flirty with other guys all the time, when we were together or on Facebook or she'd put a picture up saying " don't i look fancy? " in like provocative clothes and... i don't know how i was blind :(

it's made it hard to date for myself i don't blame women and don't at all think they're all the same i actually met my last girlfriend of 7 months when i was upset one day i didn't know her but she approached me when i was out and she asked if i was ok which was just... just amazing like someone listened and we talked etc etc she made it possible for me to feel cared for again, having come from a background of let's just say not a strong family at all, anyway that lasted 7 months... well nearly 8 and then we just became friends because... i mean it was apparent but i guess her feelings for her ex also became stronger then the ones for me, despite apparently been this and that blah blah blah, she's a good person going through bad stuff and it put a wedge between us mostly due to the fact she didn't want to hurt me or feel i had to look after her... so yeah sorry for the ramble but dating is a hard concept for me to grasp too... it's not that i don't trust it's just hard to place it when it's been battered multiple times, it's actually made me more of a lone wolf i don't feel sour or anger or anything i just can't place my love in anyone as i've never really known how to, truth is i want to love i'd love to raise kids and give them what i never got having seeing that my sisters don't care to have any, but truth is for me at least... it's just easier not to be hurt... i don't want sympathy just thanks for allowing me to share that :)

I know it's a little of topic but i just want to say to you guys and gals, be yourself, i understand you want happiness and to feel wanted/loved but please look after your own health and mental health if you need to talk do reach out to a friend or such good luck people :)

What Girls Said 4

• I'm the same. I'm not dating anymore because I just get used and hurt. Probably because I'm not good enough to be something to someone more than a means to an end.

• There is always somebody out there for you. You just have to wait for the right person to realize it themselves. But what you do not want to do is start dating people just bc they are depressed as well. Someone is bound to get hurt. Just wait for the right one and once you find them, your going to be happy you dated

• I'm really sorry that you're hurting :(

*hugs*

• thanks it's the worse part. hurting. hopefully I go back to normal soon. hugs :D

• Nobody wants to date me either. It has never happened to me that somebody was even slightly interested in me...😢 all my friends are like why are you single what are you waiting for. It's not like I am single by choice no one likes me for some reason!

• Exactly. I've said this to people. I can't find anyone to date. like they do not like me. most people think this its a joke. and my friends don't understand why.

What Guys Said 1

• Are you fat?

• That shouldn't matter. to be honest

• Face palm 1. You shouldn't judge on things you obviously don't know about. and 2. "Fat" is not the correct term it's overweight/obesity.

Meh. conversation over

• Well are you overweight