Would you date an ugly confident guy?

I'm in the military and my whole unit says I'm ugly. I don't really care at this point. Having been in combat my life priorities are elsewhere. I'm coming home and getting out now. I got a grear body and I'm usually the guy in charge of things. My unit fuck with me but they all respect me. Would you date someone with an ugly face?

• No
  • Yes

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, but I don't think I could. For me to date someone, I have to be attracted to them, and if his face is ugly, I doubt there'll be any attraction that will be able to blossom. I could try, but I highly doubt I'd succeed. It also wouldn't be fair to the guy cause I stand by the belief that everyone deserves to be with someone who finds them attractive as fuck and wants to show them off to the whole world. That being said, beauty is in the eye of beholder, I'm sure there are girls on this planet who would find you attractive, no matter how ugly you think you are.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your chances are better than an ugly women would have. Women are more likely to forget your ugly if you can display the right traits. Though it will make it more difficult, anyone who tells you looks don't matter is lying, but being in good shape really helps.

What Girls Said 18

• If it's ugly to the point where I would have to put a bag over his face during sex I probably honestly couldn't do it - if he's confident as in cocky I couldn't do it either as that's just such a turn off tbh.
    I think it's a 50/50 thing for me really - importance wise it's like 50% about attractiveness and 50% about how well we click personality wise, so if either of those attributes is like a 0 or only 25% it probably wouldn't work and that's my honest opinion.

• Why do you think your ugly? No one is ugly, we are all unique!! I would prefer a 'ugly' guy with a great personality than a 'attractive looking' guy with no personality.

• Your face can't be that ugly lol

I refuse to believe that.

• It's pretty fucked. Overbite. Weak chin. Huge nose.

• I'm sure you see more flaws than are actually there.

• Look I'm ugly no doubt lol. On the ugly side. Don't need an ego boost or anything

• If i like him as a person i would.

• There are a lot of men with ugly faces that date beautiful women, they're called riches and their women are called prostitutes lol

• Confidence usually overrides ugliness. If he can make me laugh to boot, then I don't foresee me having any issues in being attracted to him.

• ugly as in?
    i wouldn't mind dating an 'ugly' guy as long as i like his personality and am attracted to him

• There is no ugly face because beauty is in the eye of the beholder
    but there is a ugly heart
    I dont think there is any ugly person on the earth
    by the way not All girls are shallow. many girls would die for a good guy

• Ugly is personality. Attraction wise it is relative. If I dated you I think my boyfriend would be a little upset... lol
    What is attractive to me is plain to someone else.
    I dunno personality shines through.
    I have yet to meet an ugly person people have inherent beauty.

• A good brain matters more

• You know what? Nobody cares about physical appearance.
    I have a crush right now and I can admit he's fiercely ugly. But its just okay and I could love him and admire him even like that.
    Just dont give a damn about those who say you're ugly. There will always be someone who will like you as you are.
    Also, being in the military is so freaking cool.

• In my opinion personality can overpower looks.

• No, I wouldn't. I want to be with someone I find physically attractive.

• It really does depend on personality for me. Also, everybody views 'ugly' differently.

• I would if the character is great :D

• Why would I date a guy who I viewed as " ugly". I need to be physically attracted to a guy before I would consider dating him. His personality determines if I continue the relationship. I don't believe anyone dates people who they view as ugly.

Everyone is attracted to different things. One girl might find a guy gorgeous another may find him ugly. For example, my friend adores Channing Tatum, I don't see the attraction. I don't find him attractive at all.

• Yeah I've done it before. Some people see beauty in things others can't.

• The way I see it is: men always try to downgrade the male that threatens their possibilities to succeed and saying you are ugly can be their way of doing it (not saying that's what's happening)

Now, I don't think there is such a thing as ugly. Everyone has something that is pretty, attractive, appealing! I'm sure you must have your attributes.

I wouldn't mind dating a guy who has committed to his country and who has discipline. Sounds a bit like you, so yes regardless of the beauty, what counts to me is the personality and the character of a man.

What Guys Said 5

• To be ugly or not to be ugly,
    that is the question,
    for ones ugliness is an opinion,
    to for whom which your opinion means nothing ;)

• So apparently half the women here could be with a guy they don't find attractive? Lol

• That what makes life so unfair... being ugly sucks dude and you are not alone if you know what I mean

• Lol it's been done countless times

• phew, seems like my life ain't too screwed then when it comes to girls