Asked her out last week, she said yes but we couldn't find a time. Asked her again this Thursday she said yes, but flirtivly said she was gona text me when she's free. Ball is in her court and she knows that. Should I wait for how ever long it takes for her to text me? Or would it be okay to try to strike up a convo before she texts me?
As you pointed out, the ball is in her court. Wait for her to contact you. If she's interested, she will. The fact that she didn't give you a day/time that would work for her strikes me as a red flag. If she doesn't contact you within the next week or so, delete her phone number and move on.