What's the best dating app that's free?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it gets a bad rep, but I've found some decent guys on Tinder. Also, my friend likes coffee meets bagel.

• Is that similar to tinder?

• It's different, I think you get one person a day who matches with you, instead of the huge number of matches on Tinder, and there are more options to describe who you are and make it about more than just pictures and a catchy tagline. Possibly better quality people. I might jump the Tinder ship and try that instead.

Most Helpful Guy

• All of the free apps suck. I've tried OKCupid, it was okay. POF and Craigslist were a waste of time.

• So which ones are good?

• Did all that in college but now that I've graduated, I don't know any women.

• Which is why you gotta learn how to go where the women hang out and start talking to them.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Craigslist.

Just kidding. I don't know if they have an app, but Plenty of Fish is a free dating site. There's also Tinder, but that's almost exclusively used for hookups.

• Tinder probably I don't know