Does 5'11" Asian man have a better chance to attract white girls (5'1"-5'10") than 5'6" Asian men?

If yes, how different is it?

What does it take to make white girls wet as a 5'6" guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• It has nothing to do with height, but overall attraction. Some girls like them tall whereas others like them average. Hell, I'm dating an Asian male who is 5 ft 3, and the height doesn't bother me at all because I'm only 5 ft 2 and a half.

• Studies show height plays a big part. Women generally only go out with guys who are at least their height. Hence, if a guy is taller he has a better shot than a shorter guy.

• Show All
    • I never said they didn't. I'm saying in general height plays a major factor. There was even an article where a rich business guy was 5'6 and trying to get dates. The dating coach he was using at the time, tried all she did to make his profile appealing to women but they were overlooking him. It's only when she altered his height that women became receptive. From this she made the comment women were literally shooting themselves in the foot by not giving short guys a chance.

• @Roostah That's pretty interesting stuff. I personally don't base any of my relationships on height, but maybe that's just me. It's generally not a deciding factor.

What Girls Said 2

• LMAO Asian guys aren't my type at all

• tall or short you can't improve your chances if yoyr preference is solely on skin color

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.