Guys, What would've your ideal date guys?

Like non romantic date ideas?

does hit to pass racing sound to red neckish?

So any ideas where guys would like to go or do on a fun date?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I love doing outdoorsy things for first dates. Great way to get to know each other better quickly and Because most guys do netflix and chill, I can separate from the pack that way. How often do you go kayaking? or on a nice hike? I think we'd all like to do those types of things more often than we do.

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly a date is just the two of you hanging out and spending time doing an activity together. A fun date would simply be going out and doing something you both find fun. Its that simple, and if you both like the idea of racing, who cares if its redneckish. Have you redneck fun w/ your boo dammit!

• I would just love to go into the wilderness on a hiking trip. A shame no woman would see that as a good way to spend time together :(

• Well those women are idiots
      I went on a 8 hour hike up a mountain just to find a bunch of opals which was a pain to carry down a goat trail on a mountain. Anyways have a good day.

• Thanks, have a nice day too.

• Go-Karting Boooyah!

• amusement park

• a place you both like to go to

• I'd like it if a girl took me paintballing for the day.

• What if she was surprisingly good and painted your ass like a canvas painting?
      Dude that'd be so hot. Hahaha not gonna lie, there would be a second date for sure LOL

• @ConsultantIsBack Haha why not a first date? I like a woman that isn't afraid to get her hands dirty.