What should I do in college?

I'm in college now but it doesn't go very well. I haven't made many friends and I feel like my college life is gonna suck. I'm a prep class now and I want to be happy for the rest of my college life. Can you help me? What should I do in college? Like what am I missing right now? What everybody else is doing in college? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Do something way out of your comfort zone

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should join club or a spirt activity so you can meet people.

What Guys Said 3

• Try and join different things. There are lot of stuff you can do. College is where you discover yourself.

• Find out what you want to do in life. Try many things because you'll never know until you try.

• party hard!!!

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, I'm just going to class, working, and hanging out with my boyfriend. If you want to make friends, go to a club. That's where I met my boyfriend =)

• I am a freshman and I am in a few clubs that interest me. I have met some friendly people who share the same interests as me so maybe that would help you make friends :)