So I started messing around with my friend about a month ago and he called me babe the other day? What does that mean?

We've been friends for about 2 years and we have history.. don't wanna get into detail but now things are really chill and I enjoy our time together I just don't know what to think about him calling me babe? Does he like me? Is it just natural? Ugh I know I should just ask him

Thankyou all lol trying not to over think but it's a natural habit

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he meant him :) : upload.wikimedia.org/.../Babe_pig_in_the_city.jpg

Actually I don't think it has to mean anything. It could be that he thinks the two of you are close enough friends for him to call you that (in a playful, friendly way).
    Its hard for me to say though, since English isn't my native language I don't really know how much of a "charged" word "babe" is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Gotta just ask cuz otherwise you'll be guessing the rest of your life

What Guys Said 2

• I have to go with just ask him. We can suggest things but in the end we just don't know what he is thinking.

• You should just ask him.

What Girls Said 0