How many of your girlfriends have you actually really liked?

• All of them
    20% (4)59% (24)46% (28)Vote
  • Most of them
    20% (4)20% (8)20% (12)Vote
  • Some of them
    20% (4)7% (3)11% (7)Vote
  • Meh
    40% (8)14% (6)23% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|15

Most Helpful Guy

• They would not have been a girlfriend if I did not like them first.

2|1
    0|0
    • Where do I find these losers? 😔

• I assume you mean that your boyfriends have not actually like you? don't know where you find them, but ytou need to "vet" them better.

Most Helpful Girl

• none... none of my girlfriend were that pretty like that 2 me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• When being the butt end of the stick as a child. I learned to pick what I love rather than what I can use.

1|0
    0|0
  • only one I didn't like was the one who I found out didn't break up with her old boyfriend before dating me

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 out of 5. The last one I thought I could like her, but I didn't, that's why I broke up after 3 weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • The question is slightly ambiguous, but romantically my interest in a person dies off after a while, but it's almost unanimously replaced with friendship and respect, which I personally find more important in dating-type partnership.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every damn one of em.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of them. Never fell in love though.

1|0
    0|0
    • Completely fair.

• how do you know you want a relationship with her if your not in love,... what do you feel?

• All I can say is... I'm no good at this dating thing. Never lasts long. I've given up completely cause I don't have good enough looks.

• I've only had one serious girlfriend and I care about her a lot. I wouldn't date someone I didn't really like because that's just like stringing her along and using her

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like em' if I had one XD lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • All of them, of course I'm still on my first

0|0
    0|0
  • i say all of them because i have only had 1. man i miss her sometimes

0|0
    0|0
    • awh damn... this made me go "awhhh "

• Show All
    • ahhh I'm sorry to hear that

• @Asker yeah, it is a bit annoying when they don't want to talk but i can understand why

@vouge it's okay, thanks for your consideration :)

• Definitely none

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 of them pissed me off

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked lots of girls, but I never had a girlfriend :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never start a relationship with a woman unless I had really strong feelings for her. Now that doesn't always mean the relationship will work out, but I wouldn't date a woman I didn't like.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I've only ever had one girlfriend... Mans I promise you I loved her! Still do but of course now I don't allow myself to love her like I once did... My parents didn't except us or well me liking girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0