What does it mean if the girl you're dating never likes/views your FB page?

So I'm dating this girl, she's 32, somewhat mature, but still has behaviors I'd expect more from a early 20's gal... I've already told her a couple of times that I think she's deliberatly not liking my stuff, and not sure why? She said "I never get your stuff on my news feed".. I'm thinking she's BSing because I've got an app that shows who's stalking you on FB based on some info taken from your FB page meta data, and her sister's profile seems to be totally stalking me... leads me to think she's using her sisters profile to view my stuff...

In eithercase, it's not about her liking or not, it's more to do with what is she trying to say? That she's NOT interested that much? or is she trying to hide that she is interested? Or am I reading too much into nothing? She does have like 700+ friends on her FB and maybe I don't come up, but I find it hard to believe as I've totally stalked her, I've also sent her a couple of Messages (which raises your standing with someone), and we've got 5 mutual friends now.

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be exactly as she said, you don't show up in her newsfeed. I've noticed a lot of people never show up on mine despite being friends with them. She also may not feel much of a reason to go onto your profile. I wouldn't pay much mind to it.

• what's funny is yesterday she texted me and asked why I hadn't liked one of her posts.. I made her a "show first" since I felt she should be a priority for me in social media... but I hadn't been on FB all day and she was already wondering why I hadn't done what I usually do.. which is like her stuff.

• Well that's because you always like her posts, so the lack of consistency, even if it was just one post, bothered her.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's a really sensible girl, not a Facebook addict, so you should probably marry her asap.

What Girls Said 2

• Well I think she might like u why would she go to the trouble of looking at ur page.

• I wouldn't take it to heart. She does have a lot of friends so she probably doesn't see a lot of your stuff on her newsfeed. However, I would be totally stalking my boyfriend.. I think she is interested but maybe she just wants to hear that kind of stuff face to face, she might not like getting involved in situations over social media. However, if you feel she's not into you, or interested in what you have to say then that's a different scenario.

What Guys Said 3

• 45+ and you're acting like? I can totally snatch your girlfriend from you dude, if i was living beside your house.

• whats the app?

• Dude dude dude. Chill out. Like bro you say she acts immature sometimes, but you got a fucking app that can tell when someone is on your FB page. Just stop.