What are your experiences of double dates?

I have one this Wednesday with my friend, her boyfriend and his mate 😂 kinda nervous!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be yourself there and see if you like the person... on a double date it will probably not go any further than talking since there is no privacy.
    Perhaps it's better to see it as an opportunity to learn to know someone than a real date? A face-to-face date would be the next step I guess :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Double date are fun with fun people:)
    Me and my guy, and one of my friends and her guy like to go iceskating or hiking, and check out all the neat vegan restaurants.

And when we go to visit his family (they live in another state) we'll go out with his friends and their girlfriends.

It's fun to go out with other couples:)

What Guys Said 6

• I've only tried this twice. The second time was so great, I'd never try it again, wouldn't want to spoil the memory

• Well if it's with a stranger I've never met before ehh you know it could go either way, but if I'm going out on a double date with a friend and his girl then heck ya !

• I've never really been on a double date before.. other than a friend of mine trying to set me up with her friend while we were all hiking together

• Done it, its like brush your teeth with a pistol bad, but eh its sometimes fun.

• I have zero experience, good luck!!!

• Double or triple dates is really fun at karaoke place ; p , we splitted the bill of course

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend go out on double dates with a friend of mine and her boyfriend occasionally. I find them fun! We go, eat, my friend and I will gossip most of the time while the guys talk about guy stuff, etc.

• i have not done that!

• haven't tried and will never try