White women are black men's kryptonite?

Yay or nay?

• Yes
  • No, but also yes
  • Yes when drunk
    Vote C
  • Why the hell are you even asking, you know the answer's yes
    Vote D

514

Most Helpful Girl

• if i was black id be so offended by the ridiculous nature and construction of this question.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe for desperate thirsty black guys. Nice loaded poll.

• Loaded? Like Herby Fully Loaded?

• Its loaded. You don't have a "No" option . Its set up to reflect only your opinion.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• That is a peculiar way of seeing it.

• I feel as if this is rigged...

• from where i live latinas are black mans kryptonite

• I think this is a ridiculous question. Why are even worried about it? Does it bother you to see a white women with a black man. Cuz honestly it's usually the white women that want the black man.

What Guys Said 13

• white women are a status symbol. i m not talking about low class trailer trash but the educated ones from the outter parts of the united states like new york and LA are no as ignorant and nationalistic they dont know anything outside of their country.

but like all trophies, they often just sit there and have no real practical value and you end up cheating on even the hottest girl because this isn't the answer.

• Only if the girl is chubby or has "dat ass".

• This poll is trash
    P. S. I'm a black guy

• Do you actually know how racist that sounds

• Race doesn't matter. It's 2015

• That sounds fun.

• Nay to the opinion poll

• If I knew what kryptonite was I probably respond better to your question. Unfortunately I'm not an adult nerd that still watches smallville.

• Lmao I had to vote C. Women are always our kryptonite, but when your drunk it's 4 times worse.

• People need tougher skin, these people ask stupid questions to get a rise out of people. Trolls live to upset the sensitive types.

• If she could handle it she could be my diamond, not kryptonite..

• Kinda upset I can't say no. But not upset enough to warrant a response longer than this.

• Indians, latinas, black, Asian etc!

They're the real kript

• As long as the white woman got a decent booty, I would agree with that statement.