Do I risk my friendship trying to ask her out?

So I have known this girl since January from a club at my Univesity and at first I was there to just have fun and meet people but, as I got to know her from the group activities and from just talking, I unfortunately developed a crush on her. We have gone out in a group many times but we have never been alone and reguarly, she hosts dinenr parties at her and her roommates home whom i am also friends with. She has talked to me about her problems sometimes and she has flirted with me in the past (though she flirts with everyone so I don't know how to take her signals).

I really like talking to her and hanging out but I feel that this crush is going to consume me, and it being my first real crush doesn't help either (first love maybe). Also, She lives with my other friends in a house as well so I feel that if things go awkward with her it would be awkward to talk with our shared friends. In all honesty, I would just like to ask her out and either a) get rejected so I can slowly heal and know that all we can be is friends, or b) date her. What are your opinion's on this.

Most Helpful Guy

• ask her out, especially if you think you're in love (you'll know if it is). at least you'll know the answer. trust me. i didn't asked my friend out and i really regret it since i had every opportunity... i mean she's still single, but we live over 1000 miles apart. regret is worse than no knowing. if she says no, then don't take it personally. if she says yes and for whatever reason y'all break up, if y'all are actually friends, just remember that and not to just trying to get in her pants, so to speak.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Ask her out or you'll regret it, trust me.

• yeah you should ask her out. if you dont it is going to destroy you not knowing how she feels about you

• Absolutely do not let This opportunity slip by you! Ask her out! I was in this same dilemma. Though I asked out my best friend and she left me up in the air sadly. Literally will be a month since she went no contact on me tomorrow lol.

But it's better to have it out there than not.