How do you know if your first date went well?

So I have been talking to this guy for almost 2 weeks. We met online, he messaged me and he seems really nice.

Tonight we met for the first time. We went to a coffee shop and had hot chocolates. It was nice, we had a good conversation. Though I was kind of shy and wasn't sure what questions to ask him. I kind of drew blanks because I was nervous. But I definitely talked with him. He asked most of the questions, so I kind of feel bad. But it was due to my nervousness.

Our date only lasted about an hour and a half. It started just before 8 and ended at 9:40. I was kind of surprised when it ended so soon. Most of my first dates last longer. He ended the date saying he was tired (he was yawning).

I'm not really sure if that is a good sign or not. I would think most people who are really interested in a person would try to keep the date going as long as they can.

What do you guys think?

What Guys Said 1

• He was bored with you.

• I'm kind of wondering. I texted him after the date, he said that he had a good time too. But he could just be being nice :(

What Girls Said 0