Guys, do you care if a girl isn't very girly?

Personality wise yes I'm feminine, I carry myself in a feminine way as well.
I dress feminine but I don't wear skirts or dresses- I'm more like shorts, jeans, leggings. I don't wear heels- I'm more like sandals, flats, and sneakers.

I have very long naturally wavy hair and I almost never do anything to it. Once in a blue moon a friend will curl it. I'm bad with hair.. I don't know how to do braids or stuff like that :/ I've also never dyed my hair.

I do not wear jewelry. My ear piercings closed up so I think I'm going to get them repiereced. I'm also thinking of getting a feminine looking watch to switch things up because honestly I'm getting bored with my appearance.

I wear very minimal makeup, concealer and mascara. Most people don't think I'm wearing makeup.

Guys say they like the makeup free girls who look very down to earth and low maintenance but they go crazy over girls who dye their hair, style it, wear a full face of makeup 24/7, ton of jewelry, dresses etc. there's nothing wrong with that I just feel that guys aren't very honest with themselves about what they truly like.

Anyway just tell me how you feel. I'm considering changing some things...

5

Most Helpful Guy

• There is something REALLY exiting about being with a 'girl' that can change out your fuel pump, and then clean up, without a hint of grease, in a sensual white dress, going to her cousin's wedding, three hours later!
    I love the women that are confident in themselves, and ignore the judgment, and social pressures, and just do what they like, because they can, and they like it!!
    The old ideas need to go away, and women can do just about anything that men can, and some things, even better, and make-up isn't needed!! :)

What Guys Said 4

• I think boys who say "no make up", really mean "tasteful make up", in other words, not looking like the late Tammy Faye Messner:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tammy_Faye_Messner

• Well that's one aspect of the question.

• I actually prefer girls like you. They're usually not as high maintenence and demanding as other girls

• I actually prefer it

• "Guys say they like the makeup free girls who look very down to earth and low maintenance but they go crazy over girls who dye their hair, style it, wear a full face of makeup 24/7, ton of jewelry, dresses etc. there's nothing wrong with that I just feel that guys aren't very honest with themselves about what they truly like. "

Yea that's actually really really true :l

I dated one girl who didn't look or act really girly and I actually really enjoyed it since I could have fun with her like I would with a friend