Waiting on a women, should I text her?

Asked her out once, got a yes. Followed up in person 5 days later cause she's been real busy. Got a another yes, but she also said in a flirty way that she will text me her availability. This was Thursday. Should I just wait it out, gauge her interest? Or break the silence and see how she's doing?
She clearly knows im interested, and we both know the ball is in her court.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you should if your intersted.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro! This is how life works, girls occasionally work and it sucks. I use to be against what I'm about to tell you. But now it clear to me after certain events that this works.

Wait it out. You asked her via text and then followed up in person. that's now twice, she knows you want to hang out. And she can give you an idea of a time, day, or week upcoming where she might be available if she wanted.

Also note, sometimes people text and get good results haha , so honestly it's up to you to judge the sitch and the girl.

Gd luck mate!

What Girls Said 3

• Wait it out. She said she'd met u know... maybe she doesn't know when she's available yet...

• you can just got like 'hey! how's it going?'

• text her. maybe she's debating the same thing in her head too!!

What Guys Said 1

• The ball is in her court, so wait it out. Next time you ask a girl out, set a specific day/time so this doesn't happen again.