Boys and girls, advice (: 😍😘 ?

My boyfriend always compliments on my body , well majority of the time I still haven't done anything with him because I think that's all he wants. should I think that? 😒😒

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i guess yea but its hard to tell

What Guys Said 3

• Is he always pressing you for sex?

• what the heck, just ask him about ur face, feelings, etc. and u know, EVERYBODY BREAKS UP SO DON'T WORRY

• maybe you have a very nice body and your boyfriend is just letting you know that? does he complement your face too?

What Girls Said 3

• Well if he's pretty much only commenting on your body then thats a bad sign. Any mention about how he likes your personality or your smile? etc etc.
    Guys that only comments on my body have always only wanted to get into my pants. :/

• He just finds you attractive, if you don't want that just yet and want to get to know better first just tell him, simple if he's right for you he will be understanding.

• You should do not anything you do not want.