Guys, Do you always think about the girl you are dating (but haven't had sex with) when you're masturbating?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but we might also think about others. It is rare to be monogamous in fantasy, but it can happen. I was 25 years ago because I had a gorgeous girlfriend who was cool with me; I was totally in love with her and wanted to marry her, so I was monogamous consciously and subconsciously. After she left me, I felt guilty even thinking about other girls, but I wouldn't think about her anymore either coz that hurt. It was a tough time.

What Guys Said 2

• No I'm thinking about the porn i'm watching

• If I'm dating her and haven't fucked her within a day or two then there's something majorly wrong... but in that situation probably not because there are plenty of other sexy women around