Is it okay to ask the guy to hang out?

We've hung out a few times but he always seemed to wait for an excuse to hang out (except our first meeting) ... Texting is about a 50/50, and he's always responsive... Last week he said he's up for hanging out if I want to, and I said yes.. So this past Friday I asked if we were gonna hang out at some point or not in which he responded that he's free anytime (there is a lot of inside joking going on too, it's not so dull) ... After our convo got off topic, I simply asked when he'd like to get together... His response was dunno - at that point I told him I'm going to take that answer as no - Which he responded with no, it's a sooner or later :) ... If he's free anytime and wants to hang out... What is stopping him from just choosing a day? Should I just choose a day and ask him?

What Guys Said 1

• yes it is ok. he will be very happy at least he will feel something more from ur side

• thanks! I dos make it obvious and when he mentioned he's free anytime I tried to let him decide when but then he was just passive about it...

• *did

• u r welcome

What Girls Said 0