So all I was, was just sex? Both really drunk and this is what happened?

Guy I've been hanging out with and sleeping with the past 3 months somehow after sex told me he slept with a different girl since the last time I had sex with him. We were both really drunk.. I was pretty grossed out by it esp since he told me after we had sex. I told him to delete my number and to go after that girl. He tells me it was a one thing and he will probably never see her again and asked if I was pissed and kept repeating that i was pissed. Told me if I slept with a different guy he wouldn't get mad. I told him I'm not pissed I'm grossed out. He kept trying to touch me and I told him not to. He said you know I wouldn't have dated you right... And how we haven't had sex in awhile and I never text him first and he doesn't know when we will hangout next or etc bc I don't get at him. And then told me he always has to text me to get a drink and I never text him to have sex... told him to delete my number and again goes for real? You must be really pissed.. And told him basically to have a good life bc I don't want to see him again. So all I was was sex then huh? Just don't get it bc I felt like he lead me on till now. And he was the one who always acted like we were together and wanted me to stay and cuddle etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not necessarily only "sex" to him... he might have legit feelings for you but is still at the point where he has a very immature approach to relationships, and doesn't know how to communicate well, etc. Depending how strong your feelings are for him you could give things a break between you guys and then in a month or whatever maybe check back in and see where things might go... or if you just want to move on completely that seems reasonable too. Just use it as learning experience :/

What Guys Said 3

• Yes that's all you were to him

• Wasn't it obvious?

• So you're fucking a guy casually and getting boozed up... and any of this surprises you? Your own damn fault, toots. Grow up.

What Girls Said 0