What races are most , likely to refuse to date their own race? Which ones are least likely?

I say Asian , Black, and sometimes Hispanic. I've known plenty of people from these 3 races that refuse to date their own. Oh well. Now for those who are least likely to refuse to date their own race white, Indian, Middle Eastern. For some reason You will be hard pressed to find a member of these 3 groups who are not attracted to their own race. They're out there, but they are extremely hard to find.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure, but most interracial relationships I have seen are white women with black men and Asian women with white men. So I'm inclined to believe what you said that blacks, whites, and East Asians might be more likely to prefer other races than their own. Completely a generalization though.

I can't always tell what race someone brown or olive skinned is so I am not sure how many Hispanic, Middle Eastern, and South Asian interracial relationships I've come across unless I know the person or other obvious signs like accent or a stereotypical appearance. These cultures, especially South Asian and Middle Eastern, have a huge impact on these peoples' lives and the family pressure is enormous so there may be more to the story... like I know personally, I would marry my own race most likely for the sake of my family, but if it didn't matter to them, I would be more likely to marry someone of a different race. I am definitely attracted to my own race though

Most Helpful Guy

• Just like you said.

Asians, Blacks and Hispanics usually mix with each other.
    White, Indians and Middle Easterns stick with their own races most of the time.

What Girls Said 3

• I think that white people are usually quite open with dating outside of their race, I see plenty of white people with non whites in France (Mainly white girls with Arab and black dudes, white guys with Asian girls and even black/Arab girls sometimes).. Asians also easily date out of their race, and Blacks.
    The least to mix up from what I've seen are Arabs and South Asians.

• What... No way. I would say Asians are the most likely do date their own race, with Blacks and Hispanics coming next in that order.

• I don't know about black and Hispanic simply because I'm both and our families are a huge part of our lives, and they don't really like the thought of being with a non black or Hispanic... My mom and dad were pretty frowned upon until I was born.

What Guys Said 5

• its cultural more than racial
    I guess Indian and the rest of the Asian cultures are strict about dating outsiders

• If I had to choose, probably whites and Asians.

• White men maybe with Asian women, but most white women stick with their own.

• No way, not from what I've seen lol. Though I do know a lot of guys with Asian wives, usually it's the guys who were stationed in South Korea.

• Self bigots and weak minded bubbleheads!

• Just what you said.

• White women, they hate White men and seem to like all races of men other than White Men.