I'm interested in a girl that is 20 and im 31, what are your thoughts on this?

My thoughts were that it's more on maturity than age.

Most Helpful Girl

• My thoughts? It's normal... it's the exact same age gap between my parents/ And I personally wouldn't mind being with someone with this age gap.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• I think you should leave her be a bit longer. She can't even drink yet you know? There's a lot of growing for her to do still.

• You can't really use drinking age as a measuring stick. She's old enough to drink in a lot of countries. The states is just pretty conservative with their drinking age.

• You're more than entitled to that

• fuck that and wait till she sees more dick.

• Go for it! I like 30 year old guys!

• 11 years? Eh. A bit more than I'd go for, but if she's showing signs she's clearly interested in you and you're not creeping her out and giving her unwanted attention, then go for it.

• You're both adults. It's no one else's business.

• if she has the same maturity level as you. and is at the same point of her life as you. for example are you both still students? or are you in a serious career with a pention building and she still is living with her parents and hasn't even worked a day in her life.

those are the things you need to worry about. not the number

• how ready were you to date a 31 year old when you were 20?

• I think that age shouldn't matter & it should be all about personality and interest in eachother.

• I think too much age experience is not a good thing and will create problems, but it's pretty your business, so really there is no point in asking people opinions as long as it's legal.

• Personally, age doesn't matter. Don't listen to what others say and go for it! Don't let people tell you how to feel :)

• You are her teacher?

• Legal, go for it if she's up for it

• I don't see a problem with it.

• She is not mature enough or you are too immature. Either way it doesn't look good.

• Just go into it cautiously. She's plenty old enough. But make sure she's not going to try to exploit you for money. Most of the gals I've personally know who favored big age gaps were "princess" types. But if you go slowly, you can see what she's all about.

• I Dont see a problem with it. If you both like each other then why not?

What Guys Said 14

• i think you get on that shit man. 20 years old is prime nobody wants to marry an old lady. maturity i find women are not as mature as men unless they have kids.

• Go for it...

Are you rich?

• Go for it.

• I mean, it IS a considerable age gap, but honestly, if you're caring to her and she loves you back, then I'd say go for it!

• if you BOTH love eachother, who knows... You best hope she falls for Older men

• It's not that big of a gap, but I'd wait a while.

• Go for it man chicks dig guys with money and experience in bed. I know a couple that has a 16 year gap

• Go ahead, the past 3 years I have gone out with girls 11 years younger. 18 and 19.
    The 18 year old was smart and mature, the 19 was a little brat.

You're right.

• Go for it. If you don't someone else will.

• She's over 18, fair game

• Pretty normal, unless it's an ex I personally care for ;-)

• go for it, I'm early 50's and hang with girls in their early 20's

• Why do you give a shit. If you like her and she likes you then just go along with it. Don't let the feminist mess with the natural instinct of wanting to be with a fertile, young women. That is what men are drawn towards.

• Disgraceful.