A man who has never, ever had a girlfriend. Good or bad?

• A. I guess that's a good thing
    33% (5)29% (4)31% (9)Vote
  • B. No!! Why is it a good thing if a man never had a girlfriend?
    67% (10)71% (10)69% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Its normal!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see reasons that point it to be a better think.
    Actually you lost oportunities to understand more about the female side, and make mistakes that help you to be a better person to them.

It's more "bad" tha good, just because of that. Bu nothing serious, you can start doing it now, you just don't know the same that an experienced man knows.

0|0
    0|0
    • what the point in getting to know a woman when ur dick is small it's like wasted time no

• Show All
    • @SmokeDope Everything that i publicly share, when im talking with some seriousness, are facts. That's a common problem with people, if they don't believe something... they never try to do it right.
      Women just expects what they are used to know, i see you are the stubborn type, you should rethink your views about sex.

• You should rethink your views on your sexuality.

What Girls Said 2

• Good. If he respected women and treats them well like a gentleman, we don't want a player.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not good and it's not bad. It's whatever to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• There's not having a girlfriend but still getting attention, action and play from girls,

and there's not getting any action or play at all from girls AND ever not having a girlfriend.

----

It depends on which one said person is!

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be both. Some women will think about the reason why you never had a girlfriend. Is he a Psychopath? Murderer? Creep? Some will think it is adorable and put you immediately in the friend zone. Some will be turned off that you have no experience. Other will find it attractive. It just depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on his age sadly

0|0
    0|0