Why isn't he texted back?

I met this guy on tinder and we were talking back and fourth- not constantly just around one or two messages per day. Then he asked to add me to facebook so I gave him my email. We then started to talk on facebook a little more frequently. He asked if I would like to go out for coffee with him so I agreed. We met and talked for an hour and a half. It was slightly awkward (both nervous) but otherwise went well. He asked for my phone number at the end of it. I sent it to him and he sent me a text message asking if I would like to meet again and go for dinner. I said sure and that it was nice to meet him. He agreed that it was nice. Now this was 4 days ago and I've been obsessing over it but trying to act like I'm not and trying not to be too enthusiastic to avoid disapointment. I texted him yesterday telling him that I found out my schedule for the week and to let me know which day he wants to meet. I also asked him how his weekend was going. He still hasn't replied to my message and it's been over 24 hours. He was busy working yesterday but still didn't reply today. I can see that he's been active on tinder yet hasn't messaged me back. Maybe he isn't sure which day works for him yet so isn't replying or maybe he's just not as into it as I feel like I am even though he has been the one suggesting the meetings. What could it all mean? I'm annoying myself by obsessing over this!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He could have seen your messages but forgotten to reply back. If I were you, I'd send him a last message asking him again what he thinks. If he doesn't reply to that, then delete and move on.

• Hello! I have been in similar position in the past.
    If he has time to be active on tinder but doesn't have time to send you one text message which takes less than 3 seconds. There is definitely something wrong.
    MORAL OF THE STORY: MOVE ON !