Am I wrong for this?

I was talking to my crush yesterday and I notice she always talks about herself and never really asks me questions.. so I told her about it and said "of course you don't care cuz it's not about u lol " she got really upset and at first I stood my ground but today I noticed I could've hurt her feelings.. I apologized today but she never text me back.. what should I do

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say yes. That was wrong. Maybe your the only person she feels comfortable with telling you her feelings and secrets and she explodes all of her stress and problems to you when she sees you. She probably didn't realize it because of her stress level.

• Well it's good then that he got away. No need to be some girls emotional tampon if she's not your girl

• @Dragonstarterplus I agree but he could of been a little nicer about it. He could of just told her, " hey my day was..." She changed it back to her you know she's self centered and to leave her be

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad move. The only remedy to this is to be patient with her and she'll get over it and accept your apology. She's probably just really comfortable with you and feels she can tell you things she can't tell others so while it may seem she is uninterested in talking about you, she probably really is all because you sit and listen to her

What Girls Said 1

• You're in the right, except you could have handled it a bit better.

What Guys Said 1

• I didn't see anything wrong with it, you were being honest. Granted it was a slight cut, but nothing that can't heal it.