How come there aren't more interacial relationships?

Like mixed guys dating white girls and vice versa or are white girls just not attracted to them

Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• Im attracted to black guys, white guys, and all mixes! Not too sure about other girls tho..

• Yeah I noticing a controled huge racist crowd that dosent date black or mixed guys on dating sites

• Could it be looks

What Girls Said 5

• mmm yes they are maybe u need to leave the house

• Are you kidding? They are literally everywhere. That's just about all I see these days... but that might just be where I live. i don't know. but I also see tv and Social Media. You must be looking in the wrong spot kid.

• Nope I don't see them

• you might need to go out and meet as many people as possible

• I see a lot of interracial couple everywhere

• I don't it's like if your mixed you can't or aren't supposed to date a white women it's like reverting back to the civil rights days

• date someone mixed

• Most people have more in common with people with the same economic/social status. I grew up right on the border of a cry and most of he black people I knew were pretty ghetto and into "gangsta" stuff and fighting a lot.

• I'm not into that stuff and that's stereotyping cause I grew up very poor like that but as far as fighting and everything else you mentioned it's not true about everyone. Also the hood can educate you in a good way I literally know how to survive off nothing

• You just have more in common with people who were raised how you were raised. I don't want someone who is a smooth talker or who fights over every little thing because they grew up with nothing

What Guys Said 2

• here in southern California, there are plenty of interracial couples; people don't bat an eye at at them anymore because they are so common!

• Well I never seem to have white women interested in me

• I'm a black guy and I have some white women interested in me!

• White girls are attracted to me.

• Are you mixed

• See the thing is though when one person does it it fills me with hate and I start seeing other girls like that

• Well you shouldn't, because not all girls are like that. I've probably denied way more white girls than any other race. I'm attracted to them, but for one reason or another I just denied them. The point though is that there are plenty attracted to races outside their own. There are plenty attracted to only their race too though. I think you just need to get around some who like any race.