Is it to soon to have fallen in love with her?

I've only techniquely known her for about two months. She's very open and i know a lot about her already. Yes, she has flaws but i accept them. Is it too early to call this love?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Infatuation might be more accurate. Could develop into love but not that quickly, I don't think. I'm sure there's a lot more to learn about each other.

• Explain this infatuation thing? I thougt it was that as well but i still think it's love

• Infatuation is that initial feeling of attraction and connection that you get in the beginning of a relationship. It fades after a few months, but meanwhile you may build a deeper connection.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope.

Love comes in many ways. If you can accept it, then go for it. But be careful, don't tell her you "love" her or you may come off creepy. Just ask her out and see how she responds. Then after a while, you can see her true self and ask yourself if you truly love her.

Ever heard of "Love in first sight?" Anyways, stay cute!

• I like you name! Haha

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes our feelings tend to move faster then the situation itself. And it's not a bad. It sounds like it's early signs of love.

• Yeah it is because u need to get pass the love love stage.

• Im confused 😕

• What stage am i in now then,

• the stage of childhood its playful and sweet wait until u hit teens and older level

• Is this a ldr or real life?

• Whats that?

• This is called a crush right now. You need to ask her on a date. Have you ever had a girlfriend?

• Yes I've had a girlfriend but im was a huge flirt back then. I've never a real relationship though. That one other time was when i was looking for that real relationship but that girl was wrong for me.

What Guys Said 1

• Two months approximately how many dates? You're accepting her flaws doesn't mean she will accept you. Has she brought up any exclusivity topic yet? If not, stop projecting your fantasies onto her. Continue to date other girls.

• I know that, im not projecting any fantasy on her. I've only talked to her as a friend so far. Do you even read bro?

• As a friend? Have u invited her out yet. I can't read into it cause u left details inside

• Yeah, it's just me and her most of the time. We just talk about whatever.