Am I being selfish?

I have always wanted children, am getting closer to my 30s and would like to be a mother. I've tried to put off the idea many times, but it's something I truly want... it just seems like I keep getting men who have children and don't want anymore. Harder to find men wgo dont have them but want them. I've talked to my boyfriend about children, he has one already and I feel like I'm pressuring him. He wants to wait until middle 30s as a woman, I'd rather not do that. I kind of feel like giving up hope, I was told that some years down the line I may need to have a hysterectomy. I'm afraid that I won't be able to have children some day. We have been friends for over a year and have been together for a few months. I'm wanting to be preggo within the next year.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are far too many fatherless children already. Why would you CHOOSE to make another one?

This is not about you; it's about a child, a human being who deserves a father.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmm... getting pregant is not something u rush into!!! But... if u want some just adopt

• I clearly haven't rushed if I'm almost 30 with no children. Adoption isn't easy either and can take years.

• I am not sure then I guess ur going to be alone baby less until u find a guy that wants to have a baby!

• Thanks.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't do it, part of me feels like it was the worst thing that ever happened to me

What Girls Said 0