Guys, what sort of things can girls do at the start to possibly sabotage a chance at a relationship with you?

You've been on 1 or 2 dates with a field your interested in, what sort of things would ruin her chance at becoming official?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Were I still single and on the market, as it were, looking back at past experiences the biggest flags that would go up for me are; stalking, talking but not saying anything, uber drama, and being smelly and immature are also big detractors as well. However that being said I'm pretty open to many other things, in the sense that I typically don't get all hung up on weight, breast size, perfect features etc. If she is smart, has a good sense of humor and a nice person odds are in her favor I will go out on a second date, just to see how things go.

What Guys Said 4

• Talking about other guys or exes, red flags for being entitled

• If she says she's cheated before, or smokes, or doesn't care for marriage or anything long term

• My number 1 deal breaker is if she's on her damn phone during the date if she can't give me the respect of paying attention to me then i dont need her!

• Being an air head, unattractive, smelly, being a vampire, immature